FRESHWATER REED DIFFUSER
RECLAIMED BEER BOTTLE DIFFUSER
SCENT DESCRIPTION - FRESHWATER
Just like splashing your face with water from a cold mountain stream, Fresh Water is the ultimate masculine fragrance. With sharp citrus top notes that include blackcurrant and pineapple, this blend is rounded off with base and middle notes of honeydew, muguet, water lily and the bold masculine scent of vetiver, amber and a touch of mulberry.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of Sydney's Inner West and the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time (depending on surrounding conditions).
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into the normal bin.
- Reed Diffusers are the perfect way to freshen up a living area without the need for a naked flame of a candle. The natural fibre reeds continuously release the premium fragrance oils throughout your living space. Simply turn the reeds over when you notice a decline in the fragrance throw to recharge and release a new wave of scent!