Come Together - Rug By Hendeer
These woven tapestry blankets are so versatile! Use them as a picnic rug or beach blanket outdoors...as a throw or wall tapestry, indoors. This particular design is reversible with a perfect combination of dusty blue and plum tones on the reverse side (bonus, we say!). Yarn dyed not printed, your rug will not fade but rather remain bright and lovely in the sun and wash after wash. Simply machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle when required and air or tumble dry on a gently cycle.
It is a light-weight throw that is thoughtfully woven using a blend of cotton and recycled polyester (sourced from plastic bottles and waste diverted from landfill and our oceans) ... to create an intricate bohemian & bold design. Its use is only limited by your imagination.
- Great as a decorative throw around the home
- Toss it over your armchair and lounge
- Use it as a lounge cover
- Snuggle with it while reading a good book or watching Netflix
- Use it on your bed as a coverlet, for a burst of colour
- As a floor rug (it would need an anti-slip mat underneath on hard flooring), or
- Hang it on the wall as a great alternative to wall art.
- It is great as a picnic rug or beach blanket. Its compact weave means that it is durable and suitable for ground cover, shielding you from the grass or sand.
- Use it as a blanket, shawl or wrap. Being woven and breathable, it will offer great protection from the wind or cold while sitting around a campfire.
- Perfect travel companion and ideal for concerts and festivals with its laid-back design.
- Great for glam camping!
- The regular size measures 130x160cm and weighs 1kg.
- The large size measures 170x200cm and weighs 1.65kg.
- The above measurements include the fringe
- As they are woven, the size can vary slightly
- Colours may vary depending on the lighting when photographed and on your device and screen resolution.
- They soften with use and after every wash.
- As it is a tapestry, the colours and designs are created by weaving yarn, so please understand that they are not solid prints.
- It is as thick as a towel and is not plush
- Leather carry strap is not included – sold separately
- Australian owned & designed in France.