"Penny Lane" Picnic/Throw - By Hendeer
Our 'Penny Lane' picnic rug is a funky, floral, retro design. Largely inspired by the carefree days of a bygone vintage era. Its warm earthy tones with hints of chalky beige/lemon accents are a perfect accompaniment to any bohemian interior. This piece has retro funk entrenched in its design and does not take itself too seriously. This particular design is reversible with a perfect combination of jade and dark green, soft blue and blackcurrant highlights on the reverse side (bonus!).
It is a light-weight throw that is thoughtfully woven using a blend of cotton and recycled polyester (sourced from plastic bottles and waste diverted from landfill and our oceans) ... to create an intricate bohemian & bold design. Its use is only limited by your imagination.
- Great as a decorative throw around the home
- Toss it over your armchair and lounge
- Use it as a lounge cover
- Snuggle with it while reading a good book or watching Netflix
- Use it on your bed as a coverlet, for a burst of colour
- As a floor rug (it would need an anti-slip mat underneath on hard flooring), or
- Hang it on the wall as a great alternative to wall art.
- It is great as a picnic rug or beach blanket. Its compact weave means that it is durable and suitable for ground cover, shielding you from the grass or sand.
- Use it as a blanket, shawl or wrap. Being woven and breathable, it will offer great protection from the wind or cold while sitting around a campfire.
- Perfect travel companion and ideal for concerts and festivals with its laid-back design.
- Great for glam camping!
- The regular size measures 130x160cm and weighs 1kg.
- The large size measures 170x200cm and weighs 1.65kg.
- The above measurements include the fringe
- As they are woven, the size can vary slightly
- Colours may vary depending on the lighting when photographed and on your device and screen resolution.
- They soften with use and after every wash.
- As it is a tapestry, the colours and designs are created by weaving yarn, so please understand that they are not solid prints.
- It is as thick as a towel and is not plush
- Leather carry strap is not included – sold separately
- Australian owned & designed in France.