Coconut & Lime - 50+ Hour soy wax candle
This classic favourite is a refreshing fragrance that will transport you to an island holiday. A tantalising fusion of summer scents evoke calm and relaxing beach vibes. This candle is a perfect blend of fruity lime, lemon and peach with rich coconut, vanilla and buttermilk.
The candle scent to choose when you can't choose! Especially when gifting to others!
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW and Canberra, Australia
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use
- First time order's need a minimum of 2 purchased per scent.
Updated Tester Guidelines: We offer Testers to burn in store, at a further discounted rate, so that customers can see them in action. Our general guideline for Testers is that once you have filled your wholesale cart with $300 or more of stock, you can then add Testers of any of the scents you are ordering.
- Gross Weight - 700-900 grams depending on the vessel's weight and dome
- Diameter - 7.7cm to 8.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness
- Height (no cork topper) - 13cm
- Height (with cork topper) - 15cm to 15.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness and shape of the vessel as to how far the cork sits down in the opening.
Things to note: These candles are made from a variety of wine bottles styles, some of which may have a domed base, called a punt. This means the bottom of the wick sits on top of the punt, a few centimetres higher than the base of some of the wider vessels and can only burn this far, with some wax left over around the dome. The narrower vessels have a very low punt or a flat base. However, they are poured to that all the vessels have a 50+ burn time. T